What information do we collect while maintaining and operating our website?
• When you visit our website, we may collect the following data from you and process the same.
• Information pertaining to your use of our website, including specifications of the pages you view, your visits, and the resources accessed. This data includes information on location, traffic and other traffic details.
• Information that you furnish voluntarily to us. For instance, when you purchase a service or register any information on our website, we receive the same.
• Information provided by you when you convey by any means to us.
Use of your information
Using the information collected from you, we roll out our services accordingly. Besides, this information may also be used for one or more of the aspects mentioned herewith:
• To furnish data to you, that you might have requested pertaining to our services.
• To furnish information to you regarding other services of your interest. We will provide this kind of information only after receiving a consent from your end.
• To make you informed about any change to our services or website.
• To enhance our customer service and website, which would allow us to customize your experience when you come to our website.
• For processing transactions.
• In case you have purchased any of our services previously from us, we might offer you relevant information about similar services, or any other services that might interest you.
• For administration of promotions, surveys, contests and other features of the website.
We are not going to exchange, sell, transfer or provide any other person with your information under any condition without your consent, regardless of whether it is private or public, apart from delivering the service(s) you purchased.
Storage of your personal data
Unfortunately, it is not totally secure to send information through internet. Chances of such information being intercepted cannot be ruled out. Evidently, it is not possible for us to guarantee that such data would remain secure. This is applicable for the data that you dispatch to us electronically. Therefore, you need to send such data to us at your own risk. However, when we receive the data of our clients, we deploy adequate measures to safely store it.
From cookies, information can be obtained regarding the PC that a visitor had used. Where necessary, we may be deploying cookies to gain information regarding the computer fin of our customers, so as to make necessary improvements in our site. This information may be about the general use of internet by our customers. When we use these cookies, your computer would download them and store them in its hard drive. However, it is not possible to identify the user personally through such information, since it is statistical data. This type of data cannot identify our user’s personal details. If you wish not to receive cookies, you can make necessary adjustments in your computer’s settings. Besides, cookies might also be used by our advertisers, and we do not have any control over the same. If used, you might be downloading such cookies on your machine when you click on any of the advertisements posted on our portal.
Disclosing your information
• If it is legally necessary to furnish your personal information by law
• In case we sell some or all of this firm to a buyer
• To mitigate the risk of fraud, and deploy fraud protection measures
Third party links